If you are looking to buy, sell or lease a property for commercial use we are able to help. Our experienced team of lawyers in Toowoomba, Roma and Warwick can help talk you through:
- Drafting contract terms and conditions to ensure your needs are met and your interests are protected.
- Negotiating, preparing and registering leases and agreements to lease.
- Due Diligence prior to leasing, buying or selling of property.
- Assignment of lease or sublease from tenant to sub-tenant.
- Any lease renewals, amendments, and rent reviews.
- Consequences of not meeting the lease obligations and going into Lease Default.
- Conditions of a Notice to remedy breach linked with Lease Default.
- Legal Advice Certificates under the Retail Shop Leases Act.
- Dispute resolutions.
- Lease extensions and variations.
- Exercising your options.
We advise speaking to a legal professional before any contracts are signed to allow for your best interest to be protected.