We represent builders, property owners, building suppliers, sub-contractors, property developers, construction companies, valuers, and building and pest inspectors in the building and construction industry.
We have expertise in:
- Commercial construction projects and residential construction works disputes
- Contractual disputes concerning over defective building construction works
- Advice on variations termination of contract, delays, disruption, and your rights under the construction contract.
- General construction litigation, mediation and alternative dispute resolution.
- Dispute concerning payment claims and payment schedules.
- Recovering debts under the Subcontractors’ Charges Act 1974 (Qld)
- Defending prosecutions by the Queensland Building Services Authority
Strict timeframes apply to these issues. We recommend you seek legal advice immediately if you become a part of any dispute, legal action or complaint. The sooner you take steps to protect your interests, the better your prospects of a successful outcome.